Welcome to Our Practice - Announcements
Pediatric Associates of Madison is working to keep everyone as safe as possible. We are NOT able to test for COVID-19 at this time. This is an evolving situation and may change in the future. We will keep you updated.
We are initiating the following measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
1. WELL VISITS: Checkups will be scheduled only in the morning to prevent mixing of sick and well patients.
2. SICK VISITS: You must call ahead for all sick visits. We do not accept walk-ins to the clinic.
3. CHECK-IN: Please call from your car upon arrival at our office. We will check your child in over the phone and you may remain in your car until your room is available.
4. VISITORS: We ask that only the patient and one healthy parent attend all visits, if possible. We do not want to increase health risk to others.
5. COVID-19 EXPOSURE: If you think that you or your child may have been exposed to an active Coronavirus case, please CALL the office for further instructions.
6. TELEMEDICINE: Telemedicine is now available through our office. This is billed to your insurance and you may be responsible for a copay.
7. STAY HOME: We strongly recommend that everyone takes caution and does not risk unnecessary exposure to the virus.
Thank you for your cooperation as we navigate through this unprecedented situation. The health of our patients and our medical team is our priority.
FLU VACCINES ARE NOW AVAILABLE.
MONDAY THRU FRIDAY FROM 8:30 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Please call for an appointment.
NEW ADOLESCENT VACCINE RECOMMENDATIONS:
The AAP and CDC now recommend the following vaccines to keep your adolescent healthy and to help prevent cancer:
11-12 year olds -- Tdap, Meningitis A #1, Gardisil for HPV
16-18 year olds -- Meningitis A #2, Meningitis B
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
In the event of inclement weather, a decision will be made on a case-by-case basis as to whether our office will be closed. Please check this webpage or call our office for updates.
ADHD MEDS: We require 72-hour notification for all ADHD prescription refills.
Please CALL the office at 256-772-2037 for all medical questions. It is impossible to ensure patient confidentiality on social media; therefore, in order to protect you and to be compliant with Federal HIPAA regulations, the doctors and staff of PAM will not respond to any medical inquiries via text, email, or Facebook. We appreciate your cooperation.